Terms and Conditions
AlleyCat Models is a small independently owned run business, it is therefore very flexible towards its customers and needs. We will always stand by our word and will do as much as possible to assist in any way possible and will rectify any errors on our part to ensure that the customers are happy and that their needs are met. However there are a few points that we need to make very clear, they are as follows
1. All customers have the delivery option of RECORDED MAIL FOR THE UK or INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD on all items ordered. In the event of these services not been selected by the customers, we cannot and will not be held responsible for lost items in the postal systems, and all parcels will then be sent via standard postal methods.
We always retain proof of postage and we will try to assist where and whenever possible. Should you have any questions about pricing on the postage and or the Recorded or International Signed For postage, please confirm before placing the order.
All customers who are unsure about the International Signed For option, what this means is that the parcel obtains a tracking number and then AlleyCat Models and or you the customer can trace the parcel. This does offer more security within the postal systems and there is even the option of taking further insured cover for very high value items, but this is all at your request.
2. We do take the best possible care in packing all parcels and we do trust that all will reach their destinations safely. Once again we cannot be held responsible for any accidents or incidents that occur while in the postal system, such as damage caused by spilt liquids, fire or excessive rough handling by the postal services.
3. All orders will be posted within 2-3 working days, under normal circumstances, once the payment has cleared. Posting is normally done at least 3 times a week. All orders will be sent an email on the day the parcel is dispatched. All post in the UK is sent via first class mail, and internationally via airmail. Please allow 14 working days for local post before reporting a missing item, and 28 working days for international post before reporting a missing item.
4. All goods for orders will be held for a period of seventy two hours (3 days) from date of sale, thereafter if the goods have not been paid for will be returned to the shop for re-sale, and your order cancelled. Should we be notified that the payment is on the way to us we will obviously waiver this and keep the ordered stock until payment is made.
5. You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of placing the order, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). Should you cancel your order which you have already paid for but goods not yet dispatched, this will be refunded to you in full. Should you cancel your order and you have received the goods a refund will only be given once the goods have been returned to us (at your costs) in good condition. The refund will be less the postage you have paid.
Should a product be faulty or an item is supplied short, by AlleyCat or by the manufacturer, we will at all times do our very best to source and supply that item. Please also make any claims about missing or broken parts within 1 week of receiving the order. The deal is we would like happy customers and will within reason to do our best in order to assist to you the customer.
6. Please ensure all payments are made in Pound Sterling.
Thank you for taking time to read these terms and conditions.